Nothing travels faster than light. We all know that.
What many of us might not realize is that we can harness the speed of light to transmit information inside of our buildings.
In Jacksonville, fiber optic cabling installation must be done by professionals who understand everything that goes into an extraordinary network:
- Linking fiber optic networks together – Fiber optic systems require specialized equipment. When doing fiber optic cabling installation in Jacksonville, FL, Landon Technology’s experts are able to find the right equipment: reliable, inexpensive, and easily expandable.
- Accommodating the realities of business – If you are doing your fiber optic cabling installation as part of your new Jacksonville offices or factory, great. If, however, you need to have the installation done while normal business continues, you need a team that knows how to do it and respect your business. Landon Technology’s knows how to work with your team.
- Building for the future – The only team in Jacksonville that has the experience to be able to create a network that can be easily expanded later is Landon Technologies. They understand how to make sure that your network is able to grow with your company’s need.
We often are asked, “Should I use fiber optic cables in my business?” Our first response is to say yes, simply because of its superior bandwidth and massive reduction in signal degradation. Still, it is more expensive than a copper wired network, so here are a few situations where yes is always the right answer.
- Technology companies – This might seem obvious, but… we have done several fiber optic cabling installation in Jacksonville that we replacement for a relatively new copper wire network. The company that did the install did what they were comfortable with, not what was best for their client. If you are using lots of bandwidth, you need a fiber optic network.
- Financial firms – Particularly if you do stock trades or other time sensitive transactions, you need a fiber optic network. Fiber optic networks give you a pico-second advantage over copper wiring. That can mean all the difference when you are competing with others for the same items.
- Manufacturing – A clear signal can prevent downtime by making sure that instructions to and from computerized equipment is free from interference.
Fiber optic cabling installation in Jacksonville, Florida, will become the standard as it is the only type of network cabling that will be able to handle the information volumes that the future will bring. Landon Technologies is the only firm in the area that has the experience and training to give you everything you need, at a price that even a small to medium-size business can afford.